Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Updates...

We will be open this Sunday for lunch 11 am to 2 pm.

Beginning next week, we will be having plate specials Wednesday thru Friday until further notice. No plate specials on Mondays and Tuesdays for now. Thanks for your patience while we work out "the kinks." We'll still have our normal menu items minus the Hummus Sandwich and including the two new bowls: Noodle Soup Bowl and Rice, Beans, and Greens Bowl. I call it the "R.B.G." and we have two sauces to choose from--Chipotle or Curry. Skye and I (Crystal) have been having this for at least one meal each day for the past week or so. We don't get tired of it, and I'm thankful for multi-vitamins in the Kale (or other dark, leafy greens), high protein and fiber-rich Black Beans, and high in B vitamins and mineral-rich Brown Rice. I know it's helping Skye to grow strong, and keeping me healthy!
In health and happiness, Aloha!
See entry below for the specials this week.

No comments: